Lecturer Life at Hermes Roorkee


After completing my B.Tech from COER Roorkee, I started my career as Lecturer in Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) Department at Hermes College of Engineering and Management of Guru Nanak Education Trust Group of Institutions, Roorkee, Haridwar, Uttarakhand, India in 2011. In my department, I worked with Mr. Konsam Denish Singh (HOD), Mr. Manoj Kumar (Assistant Professor), Mr. Vipul Singhal (Assistant Professor), Mrs. Suman Lakra (Assistant Professor), Ms. Rajni Sharma (Senior Lecturer), Mr. Sanyam Singh Saini (Lecturer), Mr. Akhilesh Verma (Lecutrer) and Ms. Devanti Devi (Lab. Technician).

During the Session 2011-12, I took the laboratory of Basic Electrical Engineering, and Basic Electronics Engineering. During the Session 2012-13, I took the lecture of Network Analysis and Synthesis (NAS), Electronic Measurement and Instrumentation (EMI), Electromagnetic Field Theory (EMFT) and Digital Image Processing (DIP). Along with that, I also worked as active member of examination cell. Some the moments of my Lecturer Life at Hermes Roorkee captured with photograph are compiled in following video.


In 2013, I started my M.Tech in Instrumentation and Control Engineering (ICE) at Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology (SLIET), Longowal, Sangrur, Punjab, India.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.