B.Tech Life at COER Roorkee


After two year of preparation for All India Engineering Entrance Examination (AIEEE) with By Er. Dushyant Kumar at Roorkee, I got admission in Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE) branch of B.Tech course at College Of Engineering Roorkee (COER), Roorkee, Haridwar, Uttarakhand, India in 2007. There was two sections for EEE branch (EN-G and EN-H) at COER Roorkee. I was in EN-H section with serial number number 07 (Seven). The name of some of my classmates are Paras Prateek Bhatnagar (08), Rajeev Prajapati (17), Sumit Ranjan Verma, Shiba Khan. Some the important moment of my B.Tech Life at COER Roorkee captured with photograph are compiled in the following video.


In 2011, I competed my B.Tech and started my Career as a Lecturer in Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) Department at Hermes College of Engineering and Management of Guru Nanak Education Trust Group of Institution, Roorkee, Haridwar, Uttarakhand, India.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.