Feedback from Electrical Machine-II Students of SGGSIE&T Nanded

Group photo with B.Tech 2nd Year students of SGGSIE&T Nanded.

I collected blind feedback through a Google Form for the lectures on Electrical Machine-II delivered to B.Tech 2nd Year students of Shri Guru Gobind Singhji Institute of Engineering and Technology (SGGSIE&T), Nanded, Maharashtra, India, during the last lecture on 24 April 2026. I received many suggestions for improvement and appreciative words from the students, which are as below:

Suggestions for Improvement

  1. Teacher have to utilize technology like smart boards so that it become interesting for student and have to show some diagram on screen of specific topic like they have to show the images and working of machine on screen so that it easy to understand to students.
  2. The teaching is very good; add more revision sessions and practice questions would further benefit students. And Thank you for all
  3. The overall things are best but with giving the example of any technical topic, move to the non technical and leave the topic
  4. “During the lecture, it is expected that approximately 80% of the time is dedicated to focused study, while the remaining 20% may be utilized for relevant discussions, clarifications, or other necessary interactions.”
  5. Try to speak clearly, sometimes not audible.
  6. Upgrade lab equipment and tools. Give more practical time in labs. Allow students to experiment freely, not just follow fixed steps
  7. Whenever speaks the speech is not that clear that's why the interest goes away. May be try to speak slowly and clearly. Sometimes in a sentence words are missing while speaking. Overall is good but just the speech clarification is not very good. Can be excellent teacher if that is improved.
  8. Do not declare any topic is hard or tough before teaching because students used to skip that topics.
  9. An excellent teaching but i thought some students have not capable to your level and exam paper is very tough and please give the imps before the exam i think in the class 13 to 14 student fail in em-2 subject so small request from me please understand the student feeling and gives imp and assignment for pass the exam.
  10. Allow students to enter class upto 5 minutes after teacher's entry in classroom.
  11. Your teaching style is truly inspiring, and your extra insights make learning meaningful and enjoyable. With a gentle balance in syllabus coverage, it would become even more effective.
  12. Conduct test weekly for the covered topic as to revise topics that will come in exam. Practical skills should be given more than theoretical knowledge.
  13. Create a more inclusive and supportive environment.
  14. Before the final end sem exam please give assignment question for better preparation and anyone not get backlog please sir this is a small request from me and our all over class.
  15. Sir, I want to share some honest feedback regarding the teaching. Your teaching is good and knowledgeable, but there is one issue affecting many students. Sometimes, when students do not understand a concept, it is not explained again. Even though it is known that some students are struggling, the topic is moved forward without clarification. This makes it difficult for those students to keep up with the subject. It would be very helpful if you could briefly re-explain important concepts when students face difficulty. This will improve understanding and overall performance of the class. Thank you.
  16. Please before the exam provide some assignments to us means we get more benefit to score in exam.
Appreciating Words
  1. First of all, I believe you to be one of the few teachers who genuinely care. I have noticed this somewhat rare trait on multiple accounts where you've gone out of your way to look out for us. I strongly believe you're genuinely one of the best teachers we current have. Regarding the issue with the girls, I've heard about it, might not have 100% of the details, but from the way I look at it, I've had my issues with people here too, i believe mostly the discourse is because of the small town mentality, I think adult talk is necessary for one's development, I've people who are 20+ struggling to maintain basic conversation with other gender, this is because of such behaviour where everything is looked at as a taboo. I strongly believe that you genuinely try to educate us on delicate topics, let us be on our future, let it be on love life, let us be on sex education, I think I've never truly seen any other teacher try to hard to see good for the students. Of course I do not know what's the future for this, since you might not be here next year but I genuinely hope for you to stay, regardless I am genuinely grateful for the experience and wish you best of luck for your future endeavours. Thank you
  2. Sir, your way of teaching may feel challenging at times, but it pushes us to truly understand every concept instead of just studying for exams. Because of you, we have gained a deeper understanding of machines and developed strong fundamentals. You always guide us whenever we need help and motivate us to improve. We sincerely appreciate your dedication, patience, and the effort you put into shaping our future, thank you so much sir all the things you done for us
  3. I don't find myself eligible of suggesting a good teacher like you but 1) Grateful to have a teacher like you, who has always been so supportive in studies as well as extra curricular activities. 2) Your positivity inspires us every now and then, lucky to gain knowledge from a tutor like you.
  4. Overall teaching is excellent and very helpful for students.
  5. Teaching is very nice but I want to learn more topics from the sir.
  6. Encourage skill based learning.
  7. It was great to study under your guidance. It was like a real experience to be studying under an great professor who don't see his job as a work but with a passion. It was great to have you in this semester. The education we recieved was just like the high level institutes. Hope we see you again in next sem so I can work under you for the mini project.
  8. I feel you're a good motivator. A kind person with soft heart and always ready to help students beyond the academic. a wonderful speaker and listener. Yours life journey always inspired me feel so proud to be your student. See you as a friend. A disciplined person and always put morals and values first. High energy person. Yours talks beyond the sallybus are always helpful and inspiring me. Lastly I never forgot you sir you made a impact in my thoughts you changed my perspective of the live. And last but not least your a High energy handsome teacher and I can't describe all in it but I would like to meet you more. Love you Sir 🤎 Kunal Umbarkar DSY.
  9. Exceptional faculty who loves his process. Deep knowledge about subjects which are in his domain. Good mentor/guide.
  10. No suggestions for great teacher like you, we support great teacher like you thank you for your guidance.
  11. He is a nice teacher and person. He helps all the students to clear the doubts and helps in everyone whenever a student required help.
  12. No suggestions for a good teacher like you, keep going we support your style of teaching thanks for the guidance.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.