35th Birthday Celebration in Bhopal Madhya Pradesh

Paramjeet Singh Jamwal with his research friends of MANIT Bhopal in Sagar Restaurant

Today, I become 35 years old and staying in Chitragupt Nagar, Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh. Presently, I am in the 10th semester of my Ph.D. in the Electrical and Instrumentation Engineering Department of Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technolgy (SLIET), Longowal, Punjab, India and carrying out my experimental work in the Electrical Engineering department of Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology (MANIT), Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh, India.

I broke my sleep at 6:04 after getting a call from my wife, Mrs. Pankita Kumari Jamwal and she gives me best wishes on my 35th birthday. On this call, my mother-in-law, Mrs. Usha Rani, and my daughter, Ms. Nivritti Jamwal, also give me best wishes on my 35th birthday. At 6:06, my mother, Mrs. Asha Jamwal, call me and gives me best wishes on my 35th birthday. 

Today, I leave bed at 6:45 and completed my morning routine. After this Mr. Sanjay Kumar Kakodia woke up and gives me best wishes on my 35th birthday. At 8:00, I read a paragraph from a book entitled "How to talk to anyone." At 08:30, I went to the Shri Ram temple of Chitragupt Nagar. At 08:37, My sister in law, Mrs. Lata Thakur call me and give me best wishes on my 35th birthday. Thereafter, my landlord gives me wishes on my 35th birthday. At 8:45, I and Mr. Sanjay Kumar Kakodia left the room. 

At 09:00, We took breakfast near Mata Mandir. At 09:12, Mr. Rajeev Kumar Prajapati calls me and give me best wishes on my 35th birthday. At 09:20, I reached the office of Prof. Sanjeev Singh. In the office,  Mr. Siddhant Gudhe meet me and give me best wishes on my 35th birthday. At 9:24, My Jija Ji, Mr. Pankaj Thakur call me and give me best wishes on my 35th birthday. On this call, my younger brother Mr. Gurjeet Singh Jamwal also give me best wishes on my 35th birthday. At 9:27, my younger brother, Mr. Amarjeet Singh Jamwal also called me and give me best wishes on my 35th birthday. At 9:39, my younger sister, Mrs. Poonam Jamwal also called me and give me best wishes on my 35th birthday. 

At 9:37, Prof. Sanjeev Singh came into the office and give me best wishes on my 35th birthday. At 10:05, Ms. Pragya Gawhade called me and give me best wishes on my 35th birthday. At 10:00, Mr. Rahul Arora came and give me best wishes on my 35th birthday. Thereafter, I meet with Mrs. Jyoti Chauhan in his Lab and she gives me best wishes on my 35th birthday. At 11:15, Mrs. Ruchika Thukral called me and give me best wishes on my 35th birthday. On this call, Mr. Gulshan also gives me best wishes on my 35th birthday. 

At 12:11, Mr. Gaurav called me and give me best wishes on my 35th birthday. At 13:07, my mausi, Mrs. Sonia Rani called me and give me best wishes on my 35th birthday. On this call, my cousins, Ms. Tamanna, and Mr. Vishal, also gives me best wishes on my 35th birthday. At 14:46, Mr. Akshay Juneja called me and give me best wishes on my 35th birthday. At 16:00, I meet with Mr. Aftab Ahmed Ansari and Mr. Naveen Mishra in their office, where they give me best wishes on my 35th birthday. At 16:10, I meet with Ms. Pragya Gawhade, Mr. Anchal Raghuwanshi, and Mr. Amogh in their lab, where they give me best wishes on my 35th birthday. At 16:28, my cousin, Mr. Aman called me and give me best wishes on my 35th birthday. At 17:30, Mr. Anchal Raghuwanshi called me and invite me to the Tealogy of MANIT Bhopal. In Tealogy, Mr. Aftab Ahamed Ansari, Ms. Pragya Gawhade, Mr. Sanjay Kumar Kakodia, Mr. Anchal Raghuwanshi, and Mr. Amogh arranged a cake-cutting ceremony. Later on, Mr. Rahul Arora also joined us. 

Paramjeet Singh Jamwal with his research friends of MANIT Bhopal in Tealogy

At 18:00, I and Mr. Rahul Arora went to the residence of Prof. Sanjeev Singh where I get the best wishes from the Respected Mam, Mrs. Pravina Singh. At the residence, Mr. Sukrit and other members of the family give me best wishes on my 35th birthday. At 18:40, I and Mr. Rahul Arora left the residence. After this, we both reached MANIT Main gate, from where, Mr. Siddhant Gudhe along with Mr. Hiramani Shukla picked us up in their Car and went to Sagar Restaurant, Bhopal. Here, Mr. Aftab Ahamed Ansari, Mr. Anchal Rahuwanshi, Mr. Amogh, Mr. Sanjay Kumar Kakodia, and Mr. Naveen Mishra joined us for the dinner party.

Paramjeet Singh Jamwal with his research friends of MANIT Bhopal in Sagar Restaurant

At 20:25, we left the Sagar Restaurant and Siddhant Gudhe dropped us (Me and Mr. Rahul Arora) at MANIT main gate. At 20:28, Mr. Manish Mandiyal called me and give me best wishes on my 35th birthday. After this, I and Mr. Rahul Arora went to the Electrical Engineering Department of MANIT Bhopal to pick up our bags. Thereafter, Mr. Rahul Arora dropped me at Chitragupt Nagar, Bhopal. At 21:49, I called my father, Mr. Kishor Singh Jamwal, and shared the happiness of my 35th birthday. On this call, I also talked with my mother, Mrs. Asha Jamwal.

In this way, I celebrated my 35th birthday in Bhopal Madhya Pradesh. Thanks to all for making my day so special. I am sorry to those whom, I missed including in this article.

Whatsapp Status celebrating my 35th Birthday

   

No comments

Powered by Blogger.