What is My Problem in Life

Paramjeet Singh Jamwal with his experimental setup in MANIT Bhopal
The level of my problems increases when I look into the life of others. Some of my problems are listed below:
  1. My problem is not that, why I am not getting the right direction! My problem is why others are getting in the right direction?
  2. My problem is not that, why I am not helping the needy! My problem is why others are helping the needy?
  3. My problem is not that, why I am not utilizing the time! My problem is why others are utilizing their time?
  4. My problem is not that, Why I do not have the necessary things! My problem is why others are getting the necessary things?
  5. My problem is not that, why I am not preserving the natural resources! My problem is why others are preserving natural resources?
  6. My problem is not that, why I am not maintaining discipline! My problem is why others are maintaining Discipline?
  7. My problem is not that, why I am not able to represent the thing properly! My problem is why others are able to represent the thing properly?

Thought of the Day

Life is to find the good things in others and the fault in me.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.