36th Birthday Celebration in Hamirpur Himachal Pradesh

P. S. Jamwal with the statue of Pahadiya Baba at Pahadiya Baba Temple Near NIT Hamirpur

Today, on 10th January 2024, I am 36 years old. Presently, I am working as a Temporary Faculty in the Electrical Engineering Department of the National Institute of Technology (NIT), Hamirpur, Himachal Pradesh, India.

At 00:03, I received an audio call from my sister Mrs. Poonam Jamwal. On this call, she and my Jija Mr. Pankaj Thakur gave me best wishes on my 36th birthday. After that, I continued my sleep. Today, I woke at 5:20 and went through a topic from High Voltage Engineering. At 05:59, I got a call from my wife, Mrs. Pankita Kumari Jamwal. On this call, my wife, my mother-in-law Mrs. Usha Rani, and my daughter Ms. Nivritti Jamwal gave me best wishes on my 36th birthday. At 6:15, I started my morning activity. At 07:38, I got a call from my father Mr. Kishor Singh Jamwal. On this call, my father and my mother Mrs. Asha Jamwal gave me best wishes and blessings on my 36th birthday. At 07:46, I got a call from my sister-in-law Mrs. Shalu Rana and she gave me best wishes on my 36th birthday. At 08:04, I got a call from my brother Mr. Amarjeet Singh Jamwal. On this call, Amarjeet and Gurjeet Singh Jamwal gave me best wishes on my 36th birthday. At 08:45, I left my room at Hiranagar. At 09:15, I visited the Shiv Temple at NIT Hamirpur. 

P. S. Jamwal in his cabin at NIT Hamirpur
At 09:30, I reached the Office of the Head of the Electrical Engineering Department of NIT Hamirpur. In the Office, I met with Mr. Yash Pal Singh, Mr. Vinay, and Mr. Sunny. They all gave me best wishes on my 36th birthday. Thereafter, I came to my cabin and started preparing the notes on the topic of High Voltage Engineering. In between, Dr. Upasana Sarma, Dr. Swati Katwal, Dr. Pankaj Kumar Mishra, and Dr. Katam Nishant came and gave me best wishes on my 36th Birthday. At 12:30, I left the cabin for lunch with Dr. Swati Katwal and went to the 4H Food Corner of NIT Hamirpur. At 12:35, I met with Dr. Himesh Handa and he gave me best wishes on my 36th birthday. At 13:00, I resumed the work of lecture notes preparation. From 14:00 to 15:00, I delivered a lecture on the topic of High Voltage Engineering to the Students of M.Tech (Condition Monitoring of Power Apparatus). At 15:00, I got a call from Mr. Akshay Juneja and he gave me best wishes on my 36th birthday. At 17:35, I met with Dr. Chandrasekaran S and Dr. Vivek Sharma. Both gave me best wishes on my 36th birthday. At 17:45, I left the Electrical Engineering Department of NIT Hamirpur.

P. S. Jamwal in front of the EE Department of NIT Hamirpur
At 18:15, I visited Maa Durga Temple and Pahadiya Baba Temple Near NIT Hamirpur. At 18:57, I got a call from my B.Tech friend Mr. Rajeev Kumar Prajapati and gave me best wishes on my 36th birthday. At 19:00, I visited A9 Food Court to have dinner. At 19:08, I got a call from Mrs. Ruchika Thukral. On this call, Mrs. Ruchika and her husband Mr. Gulshan Kumar gave my best wishes on my 36th birthday. At 20:15, I returned to my residence of Hiranagar. At 20:28, I got a call from my father and he asked me about my today's experience. At 20:46, I got a call from my wife and she also asked me about my today's experience. At 20:56, my Saadu Mr. Manish Mandiyal called me and gave me best wishes on my 36th birthday.

P. S. Jamwal with the statue of Maa Durga at Maa Durga Temple Near NIT Hamirpur
Along with the wishes through audio call, I also received several best wishes through WhatsApp and Facebook. In this way, I spend my 36th birthday in Hamirpur, Himachal Pradesh. Thanks to all for making my 36th birthday so special.

Instagram Story celebrating my 36th Birthday




No comments

Powered by Blogger.