34th Birthday Celebration in Bhopal Madhya Pradesh

Figure 1 Paramjeet Singh Jamwal with Prof. Sanjeev Singh, and research scholars

Today I become 34th years old. Presently, I am in the 8th semester of my Ph.D. course, and due to which staying in Bhopal Madhya Pradesh. 

I started my day at 6:30 with the morning routine. In the morning, I started to receive birthday wishes from my Mother in law Mrs. Usha Rani, my life partner Mrs. Pankita Kumari, my sister Poonam Jamwal, and Jija Ji Mr. Pankaj Thakur. After completing the morning routine, I left my room with Mr. Vinay Kumar and went to Tealogy for today's Breakfast. At Tealogy, I received an audio call from my M.Tech classmate Dr. Jaspreet Singh Mehrok, and my younger brother Mr. Gurjeet Singh Jamwal. After this, I went to my research lab E-325 in the Electrical Engineering Department of Maulana Azad National Institute of Technology (MANIT), Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh. Here I received an audio call from my cousin Vishal Jamwal who wished me along with Tamanna Rani, Soni Massi, and Shweta Jamwal. At 12:30, My Research Senior Mr. Veens Kansal made a video call and gave me wishes along with the Research Scholar Ms. Avneet Dhaliwal, Mr. Updesh Verma, Mr. Avinash Kumar, Dr. Mohit Dhiman, Ms. Kanchan Pawani from Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology (SLIET), Longowal, Punjab. At 12:45, my research supervisor Prof. Sanjeev Singh Chauhan, my research mate Mr. Vinay Kumar, Mr. Siddhant Gudhe, Mr. Gautam Yadav, Mr. Aftab Ahmed Ansari, Mr. Rahul Arora, Mrs. Jyoti Chauhan, and Ms. Pragya Gawhade attended the cake cutting ceremony and made my day special (See Figure 1-3).

Figure 2 Birthday Cake from my Researchmate in MANIT Bhopal
Figure 3 Paramjeet Singh Jamwal with his research mate in MANIT Bhopal

At 13:10, I received a group video call from the team members of the INFO4EEE and they showered me with their kind wishes. At 13:18, I received a call from my respected father Mr. Kishor Singh Jamwal, and my mother Mrs. Asha Jamwal, and showerd their blessings on me. INFO4EEE Team sends me a surprise cake through Zomato (See Figure 4-5).

Figure 4 Surprise cake from Team members of INFO4EEE
Figure 5 Screenshot of group call with team members of INFO4EEE
At 17:53, I received a wish from Mr. Tanmay Shukla. In the evening, I have dinner in the Indian Coffee House, New Market with Mr. Aftab Ahmed Ansari, Mr. Vinay Kumar, Mr. Hiramani Shukla, Mr. Siddhant Gudhe, Mr. Sanjay Kakodia, and Mr. Rahul Arora.
Figure 6 Paramjeet Singh Jamwal with his research mate in Indian Coffee House, Bhopal.
At 22: 15, I received an audio call from my school friend Mr. Neeraj Mohan. Thanks to all for making my day so special. I am sorry for those whom I missed in this article.

Whatsapp Status

 



4 comments

Rajeev Kumar said...

Good Initiative Mr Paramjeet Singh Jamwal. Keep it up. Happy Birthday once again.

Paramjeet Singh Jamwal said...

Thanks a lot, Dear Rajeev Kumar (#RajeevFee) for your wishes and appreciation.

Sanjay Kakodia said...

Happy Birthday once again Sir... much many returns of the day. it was a very wonderful memory with you and doing dinner with all seniours and fellow colleagues.

Paramjeet Singh Jamwal said...

Thanks a lot, Dear Sanjay Kakodia Ji, It was my pleasure to celebrate my birthday with you and the Research Scholars of MANIT Bhopal who helped me to manage my research work smoothly in Bhopal Madhya Pradesh.

Powered by Blogger.