M.Tech Life at SLIET Longowal


During Spot round of Centralized Counselling for M.Tech (CCMT) from 30-31st July 2013, I got admission in Instrumentation and Control Engineering (ICE) branch of M.Tech course at Sant Longowal Institute of Engineering and Technology (SLIET), Longowal, Sangrur, Punjab, India with scholarship from All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE). During First Year of M.Tech, I completed 10 subjects and 2 Labs. During Second Year of M.Tech, I completed two subjects and thesis. I carried out my thesis work under the supervision of Dr. Sanjeev Singh, Associate Professor, SLIET Longowal. Some the important moment of my M.Tech Life at SLIET Longowal captured with photograph are compiled in the following video.


In 2015, I competed my M.Tech. In 2016, I joined Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE) Department of PHONICS Group of Institution, Roorkee, Haridwar, Uttarakhand, India as an Assistant Professor.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.