Assistant Professor Life at PHONICS Roorkee


After completing my M.Tech from SLIET Longowal, I joined Electrical and Electronics Engineering (EEE) Department of PHONICS Group of Institution, Roorkee, Haridwar, Uttarakhand, India as an Assistant Professor on 01 February 2016. EEE Department is running jointly with Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE) Depatment under the headship of Mr. Yadvendra Saran (Assistant Professor). In my department, I worked with Mr. Ravi Kumar (Assistant Professor), Ms. Ruchita Singh (Lecturer), Ms. Garima Sharma (Lecturer), Md. Afaque Iqbal (Assistant Professor), Mr. Anshul Dixit (Lecturer), Ms. Himani Yadav (Lecturer), Ms. Pooja Sharama (Lecturer), Mr. Vipin Agasthya (Senior Lab Technician), and Mr. Dinesh Kumar (Lab Technician).

During EVEN semester of 2015-16, I took the lecture of Basic Electrical Engineering (BEE) with B.Tech First year students in Civil Engineering (CE) and Mechanical Engineering (ME) branch, Electric Drives (ED) with B.Tech final year students in EEE branch, and Electrical Installation in Buildings (EIB) with Diploma final year students in Electrical Engineering (EE) branch. During ODD semester of 2016-17, I took the lecture of Network Analysis and Synthesis (NAS) and Electro-mechanical Energy Conversion-I (EMEC-I) with B.Tech Second year students of  EEE branch, and Substation, Switch-gear and Protection (SSP) and Energy Management (EM) with Diploma Final year students in EE branch.


On 18 January 2017, I left PHONICS Roorkee and joined Roorkee College of Engineering (RCE), Roorkee, Haridwar, Uttarakhand, India on 20 January 2017.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.