Why GOD Created Us

Sometimes one question comes into my mind which is that why GOD created us. But as usually there was no answer in my mind.

Then one day I realised that I can understand it by taking the example of my family. why my parents gave birth to me and why I and my wife gave birth to a child then It may be easy to get the answer to the main question. I and my wife gave birth to a child to get the feeling of parents and it may be same with you. I want to share with you that it is really a wonderful feeling to become a father. Nothing is more wonderful than a smiling face of the child to me. If my child is smiling then there is no sorrow in my life. It means my child is everything to me.

Similarly It is clear that my parents have the same feeling to me and i am everything for them. Now it is my responsibility to maintain the smile on there face. It is also my responsibility to take care of smile of others child so that their parents can remain happy.

Now I am aware about the vision of my parents which is to find me happy and in returns it becomes my duty to make them happy as it is law of nature that every action give reaction. I am doing which makes me happy. But it is also required to do which can make my parents happy. From above discussion I can say that as GOD is our creator i.e. father of us. GOD created us for his happiness which is to find us happy and It may be his vision.

Now I am aware about my responsibility which is to maintain the SMILE on the face of GOD's beautiful creation which is us Human.

"I Love You Mummy and Pa Pa Ji, you are my GOD"

No comments

Powered by Blogger.